Apply for a Mortgage
CNB offers easy, fast home loans, combining the convenience of online application with the speed and service of Commerce National Bank.
What can you expect from CNB Home Loans?
- Easy application: Applying for a loan from CNB is simple - tap a screen and go.
- Fast closings: The national average for closing a mortgage loan is 42 days. In most cases, CNB closes eligible loans in three weeks or less.
- Local people: We live here. Our loan officers will answer your questions anytime the bank is open. You can ask for them by name. They’ll know you and your neighborhood.
- First-time buyers: Home ownership is part of financial independence and a big part of our community health. Our first-time buyer programs help you reach this milestone.
- Family ownership: Our decision-making isn’t driven by Wall Street or investors. Instead, it’s driven by honesty, customer service, and keeping our community strong.
To learn more, schedule a personal consultation with one of our expert Loan Officers today.
Apply for a Home Equity Loan
It is the objective of Commerce National Bank to make loans for productive purposes which are consistent with sound credit principles and which are in the best interests of the bank, its stockholders, its customers, and the community. It is the intention of the bank that its lending power will be used to promote growth in its demand deposit base, thereby increasing the bank's ability to produce future earnings growth, as well as promote the economic growth of its community and trade area. The bank's lending resources will be allocated in a manner consistent with prevailing or anticipated economic and money market conditions in accordance with sound bank asset management practices. In addition, the bank recognizes that they have a continuing and affirmative obligation to help meet the credit needs of its trade area, and will not discriminate against any applicant on a prohibited basis with respect to any aspect of the credit transaction.
The bank's trade area will be considered to be:
- Primary Trade Area — For Bryan College Station: Robertson, Brazos, & Burleson. For Austin: Williamson, Travis, Bastrop, Caldwell, & Hays
- Secondary Trade Area — General trade territory, roughly defined as 150-mile radius.
- Tertiary Trade Area — Those areas of our "downstream" correspondent banks where over line requests are generated.
Important Information About Procedures for Opening a New Account
Commerce National Bank complies with section 326 of the USA PATRIOT Act. Federal law requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify and record information that identifies each person who opens an account such as name, address, date of birth and taxpayer identification. We may ask to see your driver’s license or other identifying documents.
Primary Trade Area- For Bryan College Station: Robertson, Brazos, & Burleson. For Austin: Williamson, Travis, Bastrop, Caldwell, & Hays
Secondary Trade Area-general trade territory, roughly defined as the state of Texas.
Tertiary Trade Area-those area of our “downstream” correspondent banks where over line requests are generated