Personal Banking/Operations Officer - Austin
9:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m., Monday - Friday
Responsible for establishing customer relationships and ongoing servicing of existing relationships. Provides product information to customers and assists in determining needs for products and services. Assists the management of other Lending Officers for Operational products/services.
DESCRIPTION OF POSITION FUNCTION:
- Provide quality customer service and work toward the generation, promotion and maintenance of a quality work environment for the staff of Amarillo National Bank/Lubbock National Bank/Commerce National Bank.
- Maintain a positive attitude and provide team support. Maintain a philosophy of excellent customer service.
- Displays a professional approach and enthusiasm toward personal responsibilities and the Bank’s strategic plan.
- Maintains a high level of integrity and respect for confidentiality of Bank and department information.
- Responsible for establishing customer relationships and ongoing servicing of existing relationships.
- Provides product information to customers and assists in determining needs for products and services.
- Other duties as assigned.
JOB SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED:
- A four-year college degree with emphasis in management, marketing, or related field, or combination of previous experience in banking and/or sales.
- Previous experience in platform banking applications.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Previous experience in retail sales, preferably with at least three years’ supervisory experience.
- PC experience including Windows and Microsoft Office applications.